Freitag, 22. Februar 2013

East Tower preview

Hi! I want to post at least something today,but I have to study for a test..so I can't post anything at the weekend..(S-Sorry ><) But after the weekend I will post something of the game East Tower  :D
These are the guys or the characters for this game :3




The first person at the left side is "you". You are a girl who wants to be strong like a guy. Because of your cousin,you can attend a festival where actually only mens can attend it. You and four other guys transfered to a virtual world. And you noticed that you're in a boy form now! You pair up with another person and and play through the game because the game was gotten hacked! O.O

I really likes the game because it's a voiced otome game. (..I think I wrote it right..^^') Okay,it's a bit expensive but it's somehow more exciting to hear their voices instead of only reading the story :33 The graphics and art looks nice,and they are well drawn :)

Here you can listen to their voices http://www.roseverte.net/east/en/char.html


Ah forgot that's the pic you get if you play the demo ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen