Freitag, 21. Februar 2014

Soryu Oh (Kissed by the baddest Bidder)

Soryu is a quiet and secretive person. He tends to be restrained and doesn't talk if he needs to.Soryu can be very rough,rude and scary when he gets angry,but still he has an emotionless and calm face. Even though he looks like an insensible and cold man,he is actually thoughtful and has a hidden kindness deep inside.




OH MY god *o*...after the ..somehow dissapoint Eisuke...I was almost smashed from this mainstory!
It has a huge impact and I think that Soryu is my favourite guy of this game! At first I thought that he was scary..and somehow thought that he remains mean and scary but greatful not! ^w^ The slow progress of this guy is actually not bad! It's cute how the bad boy changes slowly..and at least there were a few gestures and actions where I was like "Kyaaa >w< :3" Even though they were a few of these moments,it was satisfied,since it had a deep meaning and an impact to the story.
The story is pretty interesting and definitely exciting! It wasn't a classical story,it was a new and entertaining story and I can say that you won't get bored! :D

Well,altogether I can say that I prefer Soryu main story much more than the story from Eisuke and I'm sure because of his character(hard outside but deep inside he can be nice) he will gain lots of attention and I'm sure yours too :D

And here are the pics ^^





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen