Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014

Falling in Love with the butler part 1 walkthrough

Well,I made these walkthroughs for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

Claude

1. A.
Call out to him again.
B. The invirgorating tea.

2. A. If I can be of any help.

A. I'll do what I can.

3. Happy Ending + Epilogue


Luke

1. B. Perhaps you should rephrase that.

A. You're fine the way you are.

2. A. Ask about the lie.
B. Are you really going to be alright?

3. Happy Ending + Epilogue

Louis

1. A. Please let me help.

A. Ask about the monster.

2. B. You're like a real father too.
A. When are you going to have the recital?

3. Happy Ending + Epilogue

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen