Dienstag, 11. Februar 2014

Eisuke Ichinomiya (Kissed by the Baddest Bidder)

Eisuke is the president of the hotel "Tres Spad". He's very popular by women and is a successfully man. At first sight he seems like a cold and emotionless man. But well..in private he's a cold hearted,rude,reckless and forceful man. But sometimes he has a hint of kindness in his harsh words and is actually a thoughtful and caring man.



My opinion of Eisuke is that he's not really my type xD but! I think that he's going to be a popular character. He's very mean,likes to orders around and sometimes..even a bit cruel..but well..he does..seem kind..well in my eyes I didn't see many..kind scenes. Maybe a few ...but that didn't really satisfied me,to be honest.
And even though he's really mean..we all know that the worst guy has a sad past and can be really kind and cute ;)
The story general was really good,entertaining and exciting ^^b BUT...there is a huge weak point..The main story is too short in my eyes.. :O
If the story were longer(like 16 chapters):
- I could understand the character more(and start to like him more maybe even to fall in love with ;D)
- the relationship between the heroine and him would be more smoother,(maybe) romantic,more exciting etc.

Well,altogether the story is good but just too..short... :/

Here are the pics :)








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen