Sonntag, 24. November 2013

Satoru Kamagari (Sequel) walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. B. "You're not interested in marriage?"
B. Push Satoru away


2. B. "I'm his girlfriend."
C. "You must have been very lonely."


3. A. "No I'm not!"
A. "I won't be calling you."

4. A. "So you really are an angel?"

A. Stay like this a little longer

5. C. "This is not the time to be fighting."
B. "I saw a suspicious figure."


6. C. "Don't do this. It's too dangerous."
A. "Do you think he's the culprit?"


7. B. "I'll take care of you if something happens."
A. Move closer to the room


8. A. Contact Kakeru
A. Go back to the room

9. A. "Satoru is right."
B. "There must be a way."

10. SUPER HAPPY ENDING

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen