Freitag, 1. November 2013

Hello everyone :) ^^/

It's been awhile.
First of all I want to say that I'm sorry that I couldn't post more pirates in Love walkthroughs...I was very busy ^^' But I will at least play Russels mainstory ;D

So the Poll ended yesterday and the result is... I'm going (to try) to play all eplilogues etc of 10 Days with my Devil ^^ *hooray*
I'm going to start a new Poll for next month,tomorrow :)

Umm my shedule for this month is also a bit tight..but I try my best like I said ^^
Like always feel free to comment,tell me your opinion or maybe you even rate some reviews or walkthroughs. :33 Also don't by shy to have alook at the chatroom ^^

Umm,I will change the design of my blog..again ^^' :) (lol I'm never satisfied xD)

OH! And also,right now I have 7 of 10 roses. (Kiss of Revenge) if you don't know what I'm talking about please look HERE
It would be a very big help if you could do it ^^

Well,that's all from me :3

=Mizuki=

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen