Sonntag, 24. November 2013

Haruhito Amano (Sequel) walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. Let's go
B.
I don't think so.


2. A. ...come to tell us about the incident?
B. Is it a human?


3. C. You're giving up?
A. Of course.

4. C. Phew,that's good...
C. Should we just watch?

5. C. Talk to Haruhito.
C. ...This is no laughing matter.

6. A. Try to soothe Kakeru.
A. I want this.

7. A. I'm sorry.
C. It's fun when everybody's together


8. A. What's 'something'?
C. I'm on your side

9. B. Can I come with?
B. Leave it to me

10. SUPER HAPPY ENDING

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen