Montag, 7. Oktober 2013

Thomas walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

B. I'll sleep on the floor


C. It was no big deal
B. What are you looking for?

A. Ask if he's okay
B. How is your jaw?

C. ...
B. Fight alongside them

A. Let's do our best!
A. Stop it!

A. I'd love to!

A. Stay quiet
C. What should we do?

C. Thanks for worrying about me
C. It must have been tough

A. It look s a little strange

A. There's nothing go... between me and Leon


C. ...
C.
It's up to you,Thomas


B. Not at all


B. Back of the room


A. I'm scared
A. We want to stop the war!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen