Sonntag, 29. September 2013

Junpei Miyashita ( Mainstory ) walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

B. Invite him for a drink

B. That's where I decided to become a doctor

C. Is that okay? You're working
B. Avert your gaze

A. Vaguely
C. Tease them

C. Let me think about it
A. I've changed

A. We're just friends
B. Let it ring

C. Quietly start walking with him

C. Keep eating

A. The restroom
C. Give up and leave

A. Talk to her
C. I don't have anthing to talk to you about
A. Break away from him (Continue main story) or  B.  Hug him back ( Another Story! )

A. Are you ... giving that to someone?

B. I took some painkillers. I'm fine

B. Tell him what's happening
B. Describe the patient's condition

C. Agree to go

A. Ask what it's about

B. Hide under the desk
B. I was looking for something

B. You'll regret it
B. I can't forgive him

C. Go meet him
C. Ask why?

A. Announce Junpei's innocence

A. Dodge

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen