Freitag, 6. September 2013

Hello everyone ^^/

I'm sorry that I couldn't post anything... I was away and had a 5 day seminar :3
Well,tomorrow..I can't post anything because I have to work.. -_-'
BUT! Don't worry,I will post about the new game "Kiss of Revenge" too :3 and I hope to play the other characters,sequel and epilogues of "pirates in love" too :)
AND whaaaaa already 50K >w< I'm so happy :3 Thank you *bows*

Also,I think I will delete the facebook page,since no one really uses it. It's nice that some of you say that I should continue it..but I'm kind of sad that the facebook page isn't popular...ah well! :D

Don't worry ^^/
Well,I will rest a bit so bye bye and see you later..? LoL ;P :D

~Mizuki~

3 Kommentare:

  1. Welcome back! :D I hope the seminar was interesting. Congrats on hitting 50k :D

    Don't overwork yourself. Rest up and have a good day at work Mizuki. I'll check back in a few days since I am going on a weekend vacation. ;D See you soon.

    -Keanna

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ya its a shame for the Facebook page but this blog is amazing all on its own. Its an insperation. You put a lot of effort and love into this. I can feel it..and what keanna says do take care of yourself and don't work too much.

    Congrats on the 50k btw. Look forward to your next posts. Oh and shikis main and epilogue have come out today was wondering if you could do him some time
    O(≧∇≦)O he's my favorite. Oh and jeep upnthe amazing work love your blog.

    -Kristina

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you guys :D
    Right now,I'm writing a review/my opinion to Shiki and I'm going to write the walkthrough :D

    ~Mizuki~ ^^

    AntwortenLöschen