Freitag, 13. September 2013

Issei Sezaki ( Kiss of Revenge )

Sezaki is the son of the director,who made an error by the surgery of your mom(heroine).He's already very famous for his precise and smoothless technique and work. His character isn't what you expect from a famous doctor. Sezaki is a quiet guy who doesn't talk much,isolates himself and seems not to be a social person either.But even though he doesn't like to talk to people,he always thinks and puts his patients in first place and is actually a kind person and determined person to save as many patients as possible.





Sooo my opinion of this story was....it's pretty good :) The dramatic music in the background and the some dramatic scenes reminded me of the game "in your arms tonight" :P I felt excited when I played his game at the beginning. The story progress was nice but the new feature of this game kind of confused me  ,that you could from ep 8 play the Another story . I decided to finish the main story first and then to play the Another story And....it was a GOOD decision. Because if I played the another story first..I would be really dissapointed...,okay the pic was prettier(in my opinion ;))  but the ending..and the love confession...were to rushed and it just..didn't feel real or..good..^^'
So my otome game friends....play the main story first!! that's my opinion :O
Issei himself..is..mhmmm..not bad..I could say..? He reminded me of noel..when I saw his face and his character is nice.His passion for saving many people as possible and that he was forced to keep quiet about this mistake from his father made me think"He had a tough life" while I was playing... I don't have much complain..but still I couldn't say that I love him...it was a soso feeling..I couldn't feel that the tension or excitement..between the heroine and him..it was only based on a script without..much feelings..(in my opinion) 
Well, I could imagine that much girls will like him since he's the (kind of) mysterious type but he's not my..type and guy of this game..^^'
(Also....Did you notice...that he's..36!?!? How can he be so old while looking so freaking hot?! o.O DAFUQ! LOL)
Lol...I wrote too much..? xD Well,it's just my opinion :D

Well,here are the pics of the Main Story and the Another Story : :3 :)
(yay many pics ^o^)

Main story






Another Story




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen