Freitag, 23. August 2013

Captain Morgan Sequel

And the story continues...
The Sirius takes a stranger. The stranger turns out to be a fortune teller. He tells you what he sees and says that your relationship with Morgan could be in danger. That Captain Morgan will lose something important and gain something and that your decision will change the world...


I love Morgan the most of Pirates in Love :3 I was excited before playing the Sequel. The story was really interesting!! ^^ It was something new and fresh(new and fresh..!? xD) that I didn't expected... But..I was dissapointed..since there weren't many romantic..scenes..to be honest..there..were almost no..scenes..that made me like "Awww..",the ending..was also..only a...soso scene ^^'
So I wasn't really...that excited while playing it..
And here are the pics :)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen