Sonntag, 28. April 2013

Musashi Miyamoto walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

C. ...
A. Why do this?
B. Fight back
B. I was relieved
A. I am pitiful
C. It's okay
A. I was desperate
B. Again?
C. Laugh
A. You aren't alone now
B. I don't want you hurt
A. Is your sword so important!?
A. Not angry!
B. W-What?!
C. You don't have to
B. They why ask?
A. This isn't your job
B. As much as you want
C. I'm not cute
B. We will win!
A. Are you jealous?
B. Why did you bite me?
A. Please let him!
C. You already do!
B. All I need is you
C. Don't want that

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen