Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013

Kippei Ebihara walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough

C. I'll show you what can I do
B. I'd like to keep working if I can
B. I was just  surprised
B. It's no big deal
B.
I'd like to believe in it.but...
C.
It's not about sticking it out
A. Nice weather today,isn't it?
A. I've never seen you smile before
A. A woman answered the phone
A. ...Thank you,sir
A. He was amazing
A.
I can't 
B. I think you talked in your sleep
C.
I wanted to apologize
B.
Can we take a little walk?
A. I came to get out of the rain
B. I won't need a bath
A. Dogwood
A. I had it in silent mode
B.
That's right..
A. Not at all
A. I'd like to keep working for a while
B. I do...
C. I was hoping to go back to work soon.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen