Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Kunihiko Aikawa (my forged wedding)

 I'm not really an incest fan but the story was pretty good. Well,he's not really our uncle ...a step uncle? Something like that if I remember correctly.
Kuni seems also like a womanizer like Saeki but he only flirts with them. He knows alot and his style and taste is surprising nice. Even if he doesn't look like it he's a president o.o
He isn't used to you but slowly the days with him and you are turns to a daily route. His past..is kinda sad..but if you stay by his side and tries to console him...he tells you how he really feels

Surprising I kinda like this story and character very much. It was fun to play this story and sometimes I had to smile because once he just....too cute ^^

The pics are not bad,some are very nice but I'm not used to see him with his hair tied up ^^'








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen