Samstag, 8. März 2014

Nagisa Ichinose (Class Trip Crush)

Nagisa is popular actor. At first sight he seems like the "perfect type" that every girl would fall for because of his gentle,polite,sweet side and looks. But at closer look you will recognize,that he has even a more charming side and even a hidden character.



Hmm my first impression of him wasn't very good. I thought that it was going to be a normal(boring) route where the heroine can't fall in love because he's a celebrity,but he still likes you and then something happen and the heroine decides not to see him etc. Well actually...it was a story like that xD
But good thing that Nagisa wasn't a (super) boring guy as expected. I kinda pitied because in my eyes he seemed like a bird in a cage.But still he was a kind and gentle man...too kind and gentle in my opinion xD It was kinda strange.. ^^' but well there are people like that.
Well,like I said,I thought the story was boring but his real side..or more his other side(not the kind and polite Nagisa) makes him more charming.(and makes him more human like and not like a doll like person)
Well altogether it was a pretty classic story....^^' It kinda bored me...but I was entertained from interesting scenes and moments...but..nothing more..^^'

Well,here are the pictures :D






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen